14.12.11

Behind this smile.

Behind this smile is everything you will never understand.
'Cause behind this smile is hidden who I am.
And who I wanna be.
What happend in the past. What made me who I am.
There is so much hidden behind a simple smile.
A smile I put on, whenever I realize somebody could notice.
Whenever I got the strenght left to keep up the smiling.
This smile is like a wall.
Built to protect me. From people, who just wouldn't understand.
A wall trying to hide the one thing I hate the most about me.
I don't want anybody to know, how unhappy I really am.
How little strength I got left.
How close I am to break down.
I know I reached my limit, but you don't have to know.
And if I'll be gone one day, nobody will understand.
'Cause then you see how good of an actress I am.
Behind this smile is all you will never understand.
But keep in mind this smile is fake.

Fake like the whole me you know.
Fake because you just couldn't understand.

And because I learned to not trust people.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen