10.12.14

Tell me is it worth waiting for you?

But tell me do you actually don't want it?
Tell me are you being for real?
Is it never going to work out?
Am I just not good enough for you too?
I believed it for a moment after I read your text.
Felt like my world was falling apart.
Thought I can't go through this again.
But then I remembered some of the things you said.
All the things which made everybody think you actually liked me.
It wasn't until that moment for me to realize.
Realize what made the difference between you and the ones that were before.
I believed you. Actually did.
Didn't just tell myself I should.
Deep inside I didn't have any concerns.
Something about you made me believe in you.
And with that made me believe in myself.
So tell me was I wrong to believe?
Or is it something else?
Tell me why you think it's not worth trying.
Tell me if it's about you or me.
And tell me if I can make it work for us.
Or was I wrong to believe in myself?

And in my dreams at day and at night.
I ask you all I need to know.
But when I think about actually talking to you,
I can't think about anything to say.
I want to know, but am to scared to ask.
Tell me is it worth waiting for you?
'Cause if you said yes I would.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen