16.12.14

You are amazing, don't you see it?

I know you think it's right, or the best thing to do.
But I don't know why.
You never explained, I never dared to ask.
Was afraid of what the answer might be.
But I believe that's it's not because you don't like me.
Believing that would just hurt to much.
I think it has to do with the way you feel about yourself.
But you need to realize that you are wrong.
You are this amazing person and you don't even seem to know.
Need to start giving yourself some credit.
Maybe see what I see.
But I know how it feels.
I been there and felt it too.
I hated myself, thought everybody would too.
I started to realize all it's doing is hurting me.
And somehow I managed to believe I am somehow great.
I so wish you could say that about you too.
I hoped I could help you, but never really had the chance.
But I will always see this amazing person in you.
I will care about you and try to help you whenever I can.
Whenever you let me that is.
And I will keep on hoping.
Hoping that someday there is a chance for us.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen