14.09.11

The harder I try the least i get rewarded

I try. I try so hard. Really I do.
But it seems like it doesn't help, seems like nothing gets better.
Maybe it is getting even worse.
I don't know.
It seems like everything I do is not getting rewarded.
It really is depressing.
What am I doing wrong? I ask myself this question all the time.
Can't stop thinking about it.
All I am doing is try to be a good person.
A person somebody would like to know.
A person that other people want to have as a friend.
A person that might even get them a little jealous.
So that they might want to be like me. Just a little bit.
But most important is:
I want to be proud of being who I am.
I want to be somebody I like to be.
I don't want to be somebody I don't like myself anymore.
I try so hard.
Sometimes it seems to work, just for a while.
But in the end it always is the same.
It doesn't work.
I try but don't get rewarded.
And then I feel worthless again. And again, and again.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen