28.09.11

Is it dumb to keep on hoping?

You really did write me!
Posted on my wall at facebook.
Said you want to skype with me. This weekend.
I'm happy. Just so happy.
But is it dumb to keep on hoping?
Will you actually show up at skype?
Do you care enough about it to remember?
Or will you forget again?
I don't wanna be dissapointed again.
Don't wanna sit there waiting and know you forgot.
So tell me. Is it dumb to keep on hoping?
Do you even know how much you mean to me?
You are like my second family.
You are my second mom.
I miss you so much. You all.
Do you know how that feels? To miss somebody so bad?
And realize they don't care. They replaced you.
Thats how I feel, because of you.
So ist it dumb to keep on hoping?
Is it dumb to keep on wishing?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen