09.10.11

Being homesick.

It's so cold. I'm freezing.
Freezing my butt off and missing the warm days.
I miss my second home. I am so homesick.
Can't find any words to describe it.
Louisiana. That's my real home. My second home.
Louisiana. Were it is nice and warm. Even in the winter.
Were they don't have snow. 'Cause it's to warm for it.
And I sit here. Freezing and got a new message at facebook.
It's Jocoby, asking when I am coming back.
Saying he misses me so much.
And I can't find words to tell him how much I miss everything out there.
Louisiana, swamps, alligators, dogs, the seafood. Everything.
Riding a four-wheeler in the sugarcane fields.
Doesn't matter if it rains. If there is mud everywhere.
It's even more fun.
Makes me feel so free. Forget all my worries.

3 years left of school. 3 years till I'm free.
It's all planed. I will come visit y'all. 'Cause I love and miss y'all so much.
I will learn a good job. A job that gives me the possibility to work in another country.
I won't stay in Germany my whole life.
I'll come back. I promise!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen