09.11.11

I don't want to believe!

I know it's hard I've tried
I could never say goodbye
I don't ever wanna believe

I don't ever wanna believe yeah
That when we die
We all leave

I don't ever wanna let go

I hope that you see yeah

That there's a part of you that's left inside of me

(Believe- The all-american Rejects)



I just love the song. Love it a lot.
'Cause it says what I am thinking.
I really could never say goodbye. I just can't.
I know your gone, I know you died,
But I didn't get a chance to really say goodbye and I don't want to.
Saying goodbye for the last time is the hardest thing to say.
I actually don't want to believe that you left,
just because you are dead.
I want to believe that you are still here somehow.
I want to believe it so bad!
But is it true?
Are you still here?
Daddy, please tell me. Where are you?
Heaven? Is there really something like that?
You know I enjoy talking to you. If nobody is around,
I talk to you at your grave.
Daddy, do you here me?
Will you ever answer me?
I need you, you should know that.
It feels like a part of me is missing, a part I'll never get to know.
I barely know anything about you, but I love you more then my life!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen