06.11.11

Just forget everything.

Is there a way to just forget everything?
Don't remember anything that happen. Start completly new?
Because I don't wanna think of the past anymore.
It just doesn't make me happy, it makes me sad.
If I think of the past there aren't memories that make me happy.
There are just two kinds of memories.
The ones that make me hate myself for making mistakes!
And the ones that make me want to go back, because everything seems better in the past.
If I can't forget everything. Then there is something else I want.
Another wish I have.
I just wanna be a little child again. Be back at the age where my problems were small.
When I thought my family is perfect.
My friends are perfect. 'Cause now I know it wasn't true.
Nothing is perfect. It's all fucked up.
Well that's life I guess.

I just want to be a little child again. And believe life is perfect!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen