05.11.11

Leave me alone!

Why can you do that to me?
I don't want you to have that kind of power over me.
I feel so bad. Only because I saw you.
And all you said was "hello"
You didn't even bother to talk to me.
Well seems like you don't care about me at all.
So why do I care about you?
'Cause you used to be my best friend.
Used to be the only one I could tell everything.
But I am different when I don't feel good. Not myself.
That's what you said. Said you can't handle beeing around me,
whenever I am like that.
And now I don't hear anything from you anymore.
And it makes me said. But it shouldn't!
'Cause If you can't take me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best!
So if you aren't here right now.
You will never have to come back.
Just leave me alone. Forever!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen